What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step downloadable video on soap making available online
- All about fragile oils, how to handle them, and store them to save you frustration and money
- The fool-proof way to quickly recognize trace like a pro Â– no more guessing and praying
- Learn the easy short cut that reduces the process time without sacrificing quality
- Detailed specifics on what to look for when shopping for any soap making equipment
- Learn where professional soap makers get the best prizes on all their supplies
- Learn the safest way to handle lye and eliminate any chance of chemical burns
- The easy short cut that reduces the process time WITHOUT sacrificing quality
- Learn what causes soap rancidity, how to recognize it, and how to avoid it
- The safest way to handle lye and eliminate any chance of chemical burns
- The fast and simple way to get your soap to pop right out of the mold
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Soap Making Fun: Your Visual Guide to the Cold Process scores 70.53/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.soapmakingfun.com/cold-process-soap-guide2exp.shtml, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: soapmakingfun.com you’ll also be taken through to soapmakingfun.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)